Our Gods, ancient Rishis,Sadhus and seekers of India lived in the ranges of himalayas and did rigorous tapasaya (Meditation)
While meditating in Himalayas it shows that meditation increase the gray matter in specific region of the brain and may slow the deterioration of the brain as a part of the natural aging process.
There is diverse change in one’s body and brain only after regular meditation.Different type of meditation dwell different benefits as such:-
- Transcendental Meditation – In this type of meditation it reduces cardiovascular diseases.
- Kundalini Yoga Mediation. – When it is practiced with Sahaja Marg or Yoga it helps to awaken the kundalini shakti at mooladhar chakra or base chakra. GURUJI preaches easiest techniques how to awaken it.And without Guru its not possible to awaken the kundalini shakti.
- Mindfulness -based Meditation – when one regularly meditate for continuous 8weeks with peace and thoughts as such then it produced significant increase in left side anterior brain activity, which is associated with positive emotional states. It means its outcome is a person brings the 1st positive thought nor the negative one. The conscious of the person changes totally.
- Insight Meditation. -This type of meditation brings about changes in the brain thickness which depends upon the amount of time spent for meditation (It range which increases the thickness is 0.004 and 0.008 inches i.e. 0.1016mm – 0.2032mm)
- Non – Referential Compassion Meditation. -This meditation shows significantly less rise of gamma (i.e negative power or tamas guna) activity during meditation.
- Mental silence Meditation -This type of meditation with simple relaxation tends conscious mental process physiologically change to relaxation response.
While meditating in Himalayas it multiples the energy power and duration period than normally meditated in other region.
May you all dwell in the mysterious, magnificent Himalayas with your inner self for absolute goal of Self-Realization?